Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA Exam(RH135)
This is the follow-on course to Red Hat System Administration I(RH 124). Students will progress from having fundamental Red Hat system administration skills to being proficient full-time administrators. Completing System Administration I and II will prepare students to take the Red Hat Certified System Administration exam.
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Managing file systems and logical volumes
- Controlling user and file access
- Installing and managing services and processes
- Essential command-line operations
- Troubleshooting file systems and partitioning
- LVM, access control, and package management
IT professionals who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and want the skills to be full-time enterprise Linux administrators or earn RHCSA certifications.
Red Hat System Administration I
This course does not cover all the tasks tested in the RHCSA exam
DURATION: 5 DAYS
Next Traning course schedule: 02/03/2015-06/03/2015