6-8 May 2019, Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 09:00-17:00
Your Guide to the PMP® Exam
Let us help you draw a step-by-step roadmap for organizing your study and economizing on time, effort and money.
This course is updated and based on the new PMBOK® Guide, Sixth Edition.
Our intensive 3-day PMP® Prep seminar is specifically designed to help experienced, knowledgeable project managers and team leaders master the "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)" content and pass the PMP® exam. The course offers 35 PDUs.
The course offers
- 24 hours of training with re-known international experts in the English language of the test
- 1 year access to PMTestOnline, a self study on line platform to practice with thousands of questions.
- 35 PDUs of project management education
- complete coverage of all topic areas of the entire PMBOK® Guide and the PMP® exam
- a learning experience that summarizes all critical points from all PMI recommended test preparation texts (approx. 4300 pages of documentation), plus recent issues of the PMI Journal®
- 700 pages PDF workbook with extra study material, exercises and examples
- 500 sample questions
- at least 4 hours of timed examination under conditions similar to the actual exam memory sheets with formulas, techniques, processes, mind maps and cheat sheets for memorizing important data
- tips on scenario based questions for understanding the philosophy of the PMP® exam questions and beat time during the actual test
We make sure you pass the test on your first try. How?
You get 1 year free access to PMTestOnline, a self study on line platform. PMTestOnlineTM is an advanced self-study system which helps you practice with thousands of multiple-choice questions. The platform adjusts to your level of knowledge and provides you with extra information texts to help you master the PMBOK® Guide. Once you get to the desired pass level on this platform, you can go and pass the test.
PMTestOnlineTM is exclusively offered by our partners, Global Business Management Consultants to our PMP® Prep Course participants free of charge.
Need more information? Contact us
E-mail: email@example.com - Tel. 210 3680907, 210 3680911