Practice your spoken business English in this intensive 15-hour course as you develop confidence participating in business discussions, and stay up-to-date with current and emerging business developments in technology, management, marketing and finance.
Based on news stories from the international business media, such as Forbes, Management Today, the Huffington Post, Inc, and TED talks, each session will examine the relevant vocabulary, discuss the meaning, and unpack the implications of the story under discussion. Different activities, like discussions, role-plays, case studies, or short presentations will also be used in class.
The program is taught in small groups of up to 13 people. There is no homework. To be able to participate, you need to already have an intermediate command of the English language (B2 / Lower level).
- Networking (managementtoday.co.uk)
- Making the right first impression in English.
- The rise of the robots (The Economist)
- Unpacking changes to business practices due to technology
- Scandals and controversies (The Huffington Post)
- Discussing ethical behaviour and accountability in business.
- The future of money (TEDx talk)
- Understanding Bitcoin and the role of banks in the future.
- Motivating staff in new ways (inc.com)
- Developing what to say and do to get your team on board.
For more information please contact us at 2103680006 and 2103680056 or send an email to email@example.com.