Attend this highly intensive 2-day workshop and learn how to set up a Data Privacy Protection Program that meets the new GDPR standards. Get insights and examples from similar projects implemented in Europe. Learn how to use a 12 steps pragmatic approach for GDPR implementation. Perform a Data Protection Impact Analysis using an open source tool provided by the French DPA. Get a free copy of the ISACA’s Privacy Principles, Guidelines and Assessment tools.
- ISACA Privacy Principles and Program Management Guide
- Implementing a Privacy Protection Program: Using COBIT 5 Enablers with the ISACA Privacy Principles
- GDPR Data Protection Impact Assessments together with the Assessment Tool
- Get a brief introduction of the GDPR legislation, terminology, basic principles and the new role of the DPO
- Understand the ISACA privacy principles and how to incorporate the ISACA privacy principles into each COBIT 5 enabler.
- Understand how to build and manage a Data Protection Program by using the ISACA Privacy Principles
- Get practical guidance in using a 12 steps pragmatic approach for the GDPR IT implementation.
- Learn how to perform a Data Protection Impact Analysis by using the English-version open source DPIA tool provided by the French DPA
Who should attend
IT professionals, IT Auditors and IT Security Professionals, Risk and Governance professionals, Data Controllers, DPOs and executives that plan to manage a Data Privacy Protection program or undertake GDPR tasks and responsibilities.
Participants are expected to have a basic understanding of GDPR as the legal part is not going to be covered in this workshop. Anyone who wishes to take a quick refresher course on GDPR may visit the Data Protection site of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/smedataprotect/index_en.htm prior to attending the workshop in order to become familiar with the basic concepts and articles of GDPR.
- Introduction to the GDPR legislation
- The ISACA privacy principles and how to incorporate the ISACA privacy principles into each COBIT 5 enabler
- Using the ISACA Privacy Principles to Build and Manage a Privacy Protection Program
- 12 steps pragmatic approach for the GDPR Implementation
- Introduction to the plan using the example of a credit card project
1. Insure the support from the board & business units
2. Establish inventory of personal information held and the data flow map
3. Privacy Notice & Information
4. Individuals’ rights requirements
5. Data subjects’ access requests
6. Data protection impact assessments (DPIA)**
8. Handing Children’s personal information
9. Personal data breaches
10. Security of data processing & data protection by design
11. Data protection governance
12. International data transfers