5-7 March 2018, Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 09:00-17:00
This CISM exam preparation seminar provides an overview and key points of all domains of the CISM exam. We offer the CISM exam preparation seminar in association with the ISACA Athens Chapter.
CISM Prep seminar covers four information security management areas, each further defined through Tasks & Knowledge statements. These areas and statements were approved by the CISM Certification Committee and represent a job practice analysis of the work performed by information security managers as validated by prominent industry leaders, subject matter experts and industry practitioners.
The CISM designation
CISM exam is designed specifically for Information Security Managers and administrators, or anyone seeking an overall understanding of essential security risks and controls. With more than 140,000 members in over 180 countries the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) is a globally recognized leader in IT governance, control and assurance. CISM is the only designation that specifically determines an individual's experience in information security management and not his or her general practitioner skills.
CISM Certification requirements
- Earn a passing score on the CISM exam
- Submit verified evidence of a minimum of five years of information security work experience
- Submit the CISM application and receive approval
- Adhere to the ISACA Code of Professional Ethics
- Comply with the CISM Continuing Professional Education Policy
- Introduction to the CISM Exam
- Overview of the 4 job practice areas as determined by ISACA, on which the candidates are examined
- Particular topics which are popular CISM questions
- Overview of testing conditions
- Sample questions practice
- Analyze the “philosophy” of CISM questions
- Reference tools
Participants will work through a series of sample exam questions to give them a "feel" for the format and the types of questions they will encounter.