06/03 - 24/03/2018, Τuesday-Thursday 18.00-22.00 & Saturday 10:00-14:00
This 6-day course (36 hours) provides you the knowledge you need to pass the demanding Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalTM, CBAP® exam and achieve professional certification in the most promising professional field of business analysis.
This course is inteded for anybody with an interest in business analysis; however, it focuses in preparing you for passing the CBAP exam. It is developed and taught by CBAP recipients.
What is CBAP
CBAP is a globally recognized certification for business analysis professionals and those who work in any part of the business with a broad range of roles – business analysis, systems analysis, requirements analysis or management, project management, consulting, process improvement and more.
CBAP is one of the most sought-after certifications in the marketplace, and is provided by the International Institute of Business AnalysisTM (IIBA®), a non-profit leading association for business analysis around the globe.
Benefits of CBAP
- confirms knowledge and experience in business analysis, requirements analysis, process improvement and more
- it is a globally recognized mark of excellence
- provides evidence that your organization follows business analysis standards in making decisions with value for the client and the organization itself
We recommend you meet the IIBA’s requirements for certification. IIBA requires 7500 BA experience (abt 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis). If you do not meet those requirements, you may still register for the course, however you can can start with Level 1 or Level 2 certifications which require less or no experience in the field. Or, you may also attend this course to get a thorough introduction to what is business analysis and the most popular business analysis techniques
You may start your application form before taking this course, although not necessary, so that we may help you during the course with finalizing the application according to IIBA requirements.
- You will go over all knowledge areas covered in the BABOK® Guide and identify knowledge gaps
- We help you manage the massive amounts of information covered in BABOK® Guide and develop your personal action plan to minimize effort and preparation time
- You will practice with tricky sample exam questions through guided discussion after every simulation practice
- Time intervals between training sessions will help you accumulate information easily
- You will learn from experts, business analysts that have passed the test and gone through the whole application and test process
- You earn 35 PDUs, as per exam application requirements
Note: CCBA and CBAP exams rely both on the BABOK® Guide, therefore CCBA candidates may also attend this course.
BABOK® Guide key concepts, principles and structure
Exploring BABOK® Guide knowledge areas:
- Key knowledge areas
- Business analysis planning and monitoring
- Elicitation and collaboration
- Requirements life cycle management
- Strategy analysis
- Requirements analysis and design definition
- Solution evaluation
Review of techniques with examples
Identifying knowledge gaps towards pursuing the CBAP certification
CΒΑP exam information tips
Preparing for the exam - logistics