11 & 12 December 2017
This practical, 8-hour seminar will help you identify and correct common problems in the organization, content and language of professional and business documents in English such as business letters, plans, reports, proposals, and promotional material. You will practice the principles introduced in the course with examples from actual (draft and edited) documents.
By the end of the workshop, you will have a better sense of what to focus on when you revise documents, and a toolbox of tips, guidelines and resources to help you edit.
Is this course for me?
This course is for professionals who are proficient but not native speakers of English and who need to write and edit professional documents.
- What is good writing and how do we know it when we see it?
- Bridging ideas within and between paragraphs
- Identifying problems at the sentence level
- Identifying problems at the word and phrase level
- Correcting errors in grammar and syntax
- Proofreading the final text
- Using proofing tools
Do you want to know more?
Please call 210 3680006 or 21036800569, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org